September 2022 – May 2023 Academic Year
2nd Friday of Each Month
1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
The K-12 Institute is designed to understand the fundamental structures and processes related to all aspects of the Title IX Coordinator in promoting equity, safety, and wellness in their school district. This course, intended to be taken monthly September through May will build on skills and knowledge to create successful individuals within the Title IX and behavioral intervention arena.
- Increase knowledge related to the Title IX Coordinator’s role in promoting equity, safety, and wellness in the school or district
- Increase knowledge related to how behavioral intervention and/or threat assessment teams support equity, safety, and wellness and intersect with existing teams on campus such as the Title IX team, MTSS team, IEP team, etc.
- Gain skills to be successful in navigating their roles in promoting equity, safety, and wellness
- Identify the fundamental programs that promote equity, safety, and wellness in the K-12 environment
- Understand the structures and processes related to effective Title IX policy and procedure
- Understand the structures and processes related to effective behavioral intervention and threat assessment policy and procedure