Why Work for TNG?
TNG is a group of dedicated professionals who are serious about delivering value to clients and enjoy working together.
TNG has many “stand and deliver” stories – situations where our team members have overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles to deliver quality results. How do we do it? By drawing on the considerable skills of our talented team members and working collaboratively to get the job done.
TNG team members enjoy each other in both work and play. In our current remote work environment, we stay connected by using our Slack channels to share fun photos (think kids, pets, the latest cake creation), birthday well wishes, creative memes, and more. We miss seeing our colleagues – so we schedule regular Zoom TNG Fun & Games sessions to foster some socializing and laughter. When we’re able to be together, you’ll often hear a roar of laughter wafting out of a meeting room – this team has a sense of humor and likes to use it!
We work hard to provide a supportive work setting – with paid time off that includes a winter break at year-end, a robust benefits package, and special extras such as a “Birthday Bucks” bonus!
TNG is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff. We strive to honor the experiences, perspectives, and unique identity of each team member. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a work environment that is inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.
If you’re a hard-working, caring professional who is dedicated to serving both clients and your colleagues, consider TNG! You can send your information to email@example.com. We also regularly post jobs on LinkedIn and Indeed.com.
TNG is a national multidisciplinary risk management consulting firm. TNG serves thousands of college, university, and school organizations and is one of the largest education-specific consulting practices in the country. We focus on risk management solutions, behavioral intervention, threat assessment, Title IX compliance, external investigations, expert services—including expert witness testimony—and the development of custom solutions.
TNG manages two industry-leading professional associations: The Association of Title IX Administrators (“ATIXA”) and The National Association for Behavioral Intervention and Threat Assessment (“NABITA”).
TNG’s partners have hundreds of years of combined experience and unparalleled reach and impact on the field. They are supported by 30 attorneys and consultants who are at the forefront of the field in their areas of expertise. TNG also provides its services for employers and corporate clients, leveraging its proprietary systems-level solutions for risk mitigation in the workplace.
eLearning Instructional Designer
King of Prussia, PA (Remote during COVID-19)
Are you a hard-working, well-organized instructional designer with proven ability in developing eLearning courses? Read on!
TNG is seeking an E-Learning Instructional Designer who will design, develop, and implement blended and asynchronous learning solutions for our clients who are staff members in Higher Education, K-12, and other environments.
The Instructional Designer will work closely with existing course content (from in-person training programs) and internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create eLearning solutions – from design, to script, and through authoring – and load them onto our Learning Management System (LMS). The incumbent will combine training and communications skills with a graphic design sensibility to achieve attractive, effective, and engaging eLearning programs.
• Develop, update learning goals to include audience, behavior, conditions, and standards.
• Translate existing course content into blended and asynchronous learning experiences that comply are graphically attractive and an informative and engaging experience for learners.
• Work with identified Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design and develop training course material using instructional design techniques in conjunction with adult learning theory.
• Develop knowledge checks and learning assessments to support and analyze learning effectiveness.
• Adapt existing training materials and job aids for use in blended and asynchronous programs.
• Develop and incorporate learning exercises, scenarios, and interactive activities to support effective learning.
• Work with graphic designers, videographers, IT resources as needed to develop and implement each program.
• Serve as a project manager: develop project timelines, communicate timelines to SMEs, script content, engage and coordinate with outside vendors, integrate program with LMS.
• 3 plus years of experience creating asynchronous eLearning courses
• Intermediate user of design software such as Storyline (preferred), Rise, Adobe Creative Cloud (XD, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate)
• Experience with Thought Industries LMS (preferred)
• Strong writing and copyediting skills, ability to provide clean drafts of scripts and content-based materials without copious edits
• Experience with the creative use of instructional design technologies
• Basic experience with markup/styling languages such as HTML/XHTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS
• Excellent organizational ability
• Project management skills able to meet tight deadlines, manage heavy workloads, and prioritize effectively
• Experience translating complex concepts into digestible information (experience with legal concepts or educational settings preferred)
• Able to work effectively with strong personalities
• Proven ability to provide regular updates on project; sustain project momentum
• Comfortable with frequent change, growth, and competing priorities due to rapid organizational growth
• Have a positive, ‘get it done’ attitude
• Motivated to contribute to the success of the organization
• Bachelor’s Degree OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
Director, Strategic Marketing
King of Prussia, PA (Remote during COVID-19)
About the Position
The Director of Strategic Marketing will be a key member of the marketing and business development team, reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of Marketing and Business Development. The incumbent will lead a small team to plan and execute marketing in support of TNG’s go-to-market strategy, growth, and expansion plans, thought leadership, and the business development team.
A key focus will be on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, print, social media, lead nurturing, channel marketing, and analytics.
You’ll collaborate with professionals from across the company as well as work with external vendors.
• Interface with firm’s leadership to implement vision and priorities
• Develop marketing lead generation strategy
• Oversee, develop, and implement B2B marketing campaigns across multiple platforms that may include pay per click, digital advertising, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, content syndication, social media, lead nurturing, etc.
• Manage the technical aspects of the company’s digital marketing efforts (analytics/ CRM/ website integrations)
• Oversee and manage the marketing team staff of three
• Manage the newly launched brand identity and ensure consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials - coordinating and socializing with all departments
• Collaborate with consultants to develop marketing content and ensure that materials meet the needs of our business
• Understand industry and competitive dynamics to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
• Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
• Oversee marketing budget and perform ongoing analysis of ROI
• 7-10 years of progressive experience in a marketing role, proven ability within a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize, manage, and successfully deliver multiple assignments on aggressive and competing deadlines
• Ability to motivate and develop other staff
• Marketing experience in multiple market verticals
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM software
• Experience in professional services and/or higher education industry highly desired
• Superior communication skills (written and verbal)